We currently do not have a version available in Braille. DVD 1 would be very difficult to do. But, if the learner knows his/her multiplication tables and is a good auditory learner, he/she would be able to do most of the other DVDs.
Articles in this section
- My child has a learning disability - can Brainetics help?
- Can my child (under 9) use Brainetics?
- I had a traumatic brain injury. Will Brainetics work for me?
- Does Brainetics work for seniors?
- Does Brainetics work if I have dyscalculia or dyslexia?
- Can an ESL student do Brainetics?
- Is Brainetics available in Braille?
- Does Brainetics work for adults?
- Does Brainetics work for children with ADHD?
- Does Brainetics work for adults with disabilities?